ARM DS-5 with Mali Graphics Support
The ARM® Development Studio 5 (DS-5™) toolchain provides end-to-end software development for application developers, device manufacturers and silicon vendors.
The Streamline™ Performance Analyzer within DS-5 toolchain, allows developers to quickly and easily locate performance bottlenecks across the Cortex™ processors, Mali™ GPUs and System IP.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eclipse bases software development enviroment
- Application Debug
System Wide Performance Analysis
- Analyze and optimize application performance across Cortex processors and Mali GPUs
- Android™ and Linux target support
- Power analysis with ARM Energy Probe
- Timeline view of hardware and software counters
- ‘Filmstrip’ preview of Mali GPU framebuffer
- Key event markers (eglSwapBuffer & vsync)
Android SDK & NDK Integration
- Eclipse based interface interates with Android SDK (ADT)
- Support for NDK code debug
- Performance analysis over ADB
Click here to learn more about DS-5 on the ARM website.
DS-5 Community Edition
Like other Android developer tools, DS-5 Community Edition is only available for download directly from your Eclipse IDE. Click here for detailed installation instructions.
Please submit your questions and issues to the Mali Developer Forums