OpenGL ES Emulator for OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0 and OpenGL ES 3.1
Develop applications for the next generation graphics API
The OpenGL® ES Emulator is a library that maps OpenGL ES 3.1 API calls to the OpenGL API. By running on a standard PC, the emulator helps software development and testing of next generation OpenGL ES 3.1 applications since no embedded platform is required. The emulator requires a graphics card that supports at least OpenGL 4.3.
OpenGL ES Emulator - DOWNLOAD
OpenGL ES Emulator v2.1
Released : 27 February 2015
By downloading the packages below you acknowledge that you accept the End User License Agreement for the OpenGL ES Emulator
THIS END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (“LICENCE”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL, OR SINGLE LEGAL ENTITY) AND ARM LIMITED (“ARM”) FOR THE USE OF THE DELIVERABLES ACCOMPANYING THIS LICENCE. ARM IS ONLY WILLING TO LICENSE THE DELIVERABLES TO YOU ON CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS LICENCE. BY CLICKING “I AGREE” OR BY INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING OR COPYING THE DELIVERABLES YOU INDICATE THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE.
“Authorised Purpose” means the internal use of the Deliverables to simulate OpenGL ES graphics applications and shader programs on desktop PCs.
“Deliverables” means the software binaries accompanying this Licence, and any printed, electronic or online documentation supplied with it, in all cases relating to the Mali OpenGL ES Emulators.
“Input” means all suggestions, comments, feedback, ideas, or know-how (whether in oral or written form) provided by you to ARM under this Licence and in connection with the Deliverables.
“Subsidiary” means any company the majority of whose voting shares is now or hereafter owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by ARM. A company shall be a Subsidiary only for the period during which such control exists.
“Separate Files” means the files identified in Clause 4 below, which are subject to the terms of the licence agreements identified in Clause 4.
2. LICENCE GRANT.
2.1 DELIVERABLES: ARM hereby grants to you, subject to the terms and conditions of this Licence, a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty free, worldwide licence to use and copy, internally only, the Deliverables solely for the Authorised Purpose.
Licence to ARM
2.2 You may at your discretion deliver any Input to ARM.
2.3 Except as expressly agreed to the contrary in writing by both parties, you hereby grant to ARM and its Subsidiaries under your and your affiliates (as applicable) intellectual property a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to: (i) use, copy, modify, and create derivative works of the Input as part of any or all of the Deliverables and any other ARM product(s); (ii) sell, supply or otherwise distribute the whole or any part of the Input (and derivative works thereof) as part of any or all of the Deliverables and any other ARM product(s); and (iii) sublicense to third parties the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third parties. No right is granted by you to ARM to sublicense your and your affiliates (as applicable) intellectual property except to the extent that it is provided to ARM as Input and is embodied in any or all of the Deliverables and any other ARM product(s).
2.4 Except as expressly licensed to ARM in Clause 2.3, you retain all right, title and interest in and to the Input provided by you under this Licence.
2.5 You shall not knowingly give to ARM any Input:
(i) you have reason to believe is subject to any patent, copyright or other intellectual property claim or right of any third party;
(ii) subject to licence terms which seek to require any product incorporating or derived from such Input, or other intellectual property, to be licensed to or otherwise shared with any third party.
2.6 For the avoidance of doubt, ARM shall be free to use, copy, disclose or otherwise distribute any Input as part of any or all of the Deliverables and any other ARM product(s) to any third party or pursuant to any of the licences granted in Clause 2.3 without obligation or restriction of any kind.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE DELIVERABLES.
SIMULATION RESULTS: You shall treat any and all behaviour and performance figures relating to the Deliverables, and any other results of your use and testing of the Deliverables which are indicative if its performance, efficacy, reliability or quality (ìResultsî) as confidential information, and you shall not disclose such information to any third party without the express written permission of ARM. ARM may agree to waive the restrictions in this paragraph if requested in writing. You agree that the Results are not representative of simulation results that may be obtained on Mali(TM) hardware.
REVERSE ENGINEERING: Except to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law you shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the Deliverables. If the Deliverables were provided to you in Europe you shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the Deliverables for the purposes of error correction.
RESTRICTIONS ON TRANSFER OF LICENSED RIGHTS: The rights granted to you under this agreement may not be assigned, sublicensed or otherwise transferred by you to any third party without the prior written consent of ARM. You shall not rent or lease the Deliverables, or except as expressly provided above, share them with third parties.
TITLE AND RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: You acquire no rights to the Deliverables other than as expressly provided by this Licence. The Deliverables are licensed not sold. ARM does not transfer title to the Deliverables to you. In no event shall the licences granted in Clause 2 be construed as granting you expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, licences to any ARM technology other than the Deliverables.
COPYRIGHT NOTICES: You shall not remove from the Deliverables any copyright notice or other notice and shall ensure that any such notice is reproduced in any copies of the whole or any part of the Deliverables made by you.
4. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The Deliverables contain files licensed from third parties which are subject to the relevant terms and conditions set out in the Schedule to this Licence (“Third Party Terms”). The Separate Files are delivered to you as part of the Deliverables for your convenience, and are expressly subject to the Third Party Terms. You hereby agree to comply with all the terms and conditions imposed on you by the Third Party Terms. Further you hereby agree that ARM shall have no liability to you under the terms of this Licence in respect of the Separate Files.
5. NO SUPPORT.
ARM has no obligation to support or to continue providing or updating any of the Deliverables.
6. NO WARRANTIES.
YOU AGREE THAT THE DELIVERABLES ARE LICENSED “AS IS”, AND THAT ARM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL LIABILITIES AND RISKS, FOR USE OR OPERATION OF ANY APPLICATION PROGRAMS YOU CREATE WITH THE DELIVERABLES, AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ARM OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE DELIVERABLES WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ARM OR ANY SUCH LICENSOR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ARM does not seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from ARM’s negligence and because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages the above limitation relating to liability for consequential damages may not apply to you.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS LICENCE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ARM TO YOU IN AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS MADE AGAINST ARM IN CONTRACT TORT OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS LICENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL OF SUMS PAID BY YOU TO ARM (IF ANY) FOR THIS LICENCE AND US$5.00.
8. U.S. GOVERNMENT END USERS.
US Government Restrictions: Use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure or transfer of this commercial product and accompanying documentation is restricted in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
9. TERM AND TERMINATION.
This Licence shall remain in force until terminated by you or by ARM. Without prejudice to any of its other rights if you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Licence then ARM may terminate this Licence immediately upon giving written notice to you. You may terminate this Licence at any time.
Upon termination of this Licence by you or by ARM you shall stop using the Deliverables and destroy all copies of the Deliverables in your possession together with all documentation and related materials.
The provisions of Clauses 1,2.3 – 2.6, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10 shall survive termination of this Licence.
This Licence is governed by English Law. Except where ARM agrees otherwise in a written contract signed by you and ARM, this is the only agreement between you and ARM relating to the Deliverables and it may only be modified by written agreement between you and ARM. Except as expressly agreed in writing, this Licence may not be modified by purchase orders, advertising or other representation by any person. If any clause in this Licence is held by a court of law to be illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Licence shall not be affected thereby. The failure by ARM to enforce any of the provisions of this Licence, unless waived in writing, shall not constitute a waiver of ARM’s rights to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Licence in the future.
You agree to comply fully with all laws and regulations of the United States and other countries (“Export Laws”) to assure that the Deliverables are not (1) exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of Export Laws, either to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions or to any end user who has been prohibited from participating in the U.S.A. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S.A. government; or (2) intended to be used for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws, including, without limitation, nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation.
SGI FREE SOFTWARE LICENSE B (Version 2.0, Sept. 18, 2008)
Copyright (C) 2009 Silicon Graphics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice including the dates of first publication and either this permission notice or a reference to http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/ shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SILICON GRAPHICS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Except as contained in this notice, the name of Silicon Graphics, Inc. shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization from Silicon Graphics, Inc.
KHRONOS FREE SOFTWARE LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2007-2009 The Khronos Group Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and/or associated documentation files (the “Materials”), to deal in the Materials without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Materials, and to permit persons to whom the Materials are furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Materials.
THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MATERIALS OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE MATERIALS.
LOG 4 CPLUS LIBRARIES ñ subject to Apache 2.0 and Two Clause BSD licenses
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
“License” shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
“Licensor” shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
“Legal Entity” shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, “control” means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
“You” (or “Your”) shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
“Source” form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
“Object” form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
“Work” shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
“Derivative Works” shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
“Contribution” shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, “submitted” means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as “Not a Contribution.”
“Contributor” shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
1. You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
2. You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
3. You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
4. If the Work includes a “NOTICE” text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPENDIX: How to apply the Apache License to your work
To apply the Apache License to your work, attach the following boilerplate notice, with the fields enclosed by brackets “” replaced with your own identifying information. (Don’t include the brackets!) The text should be enclosed in the appropriate comment syntax for the file format. We also recommend that a file or class name and description of purpose be included on the same “printed page” as the copyright notice for easier identification within third-party archives.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”);
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Two Clause BSD licence
Copyright (c) <YEAR>, <OWNER>
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
ARM contract reference: MALI OPENGL ES 3.0 EMULATOR
|Windows 64-bit Installer [EXE]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Windows-64bit.exe|
|Windows 32-bit Installer [EXE]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Windows-32bit.exe|
|Windows 64-bit Archive [ZIP]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Windows-64bit.zip|
|Windows 32-bit Archive [ZIP]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Windows-32bit.zip|
|Linux 64-bit Debian/Ubuntu Package [DEB]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Linux-64bit.deb|
|Linux 32-bit Debian/Ubuntu Package [DEB]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Linux-32bit.deb|
|Linux 64-bit Archive [TGZ]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Linux-64bit.tgz|
|Linux 32-bit Archive [TGZ]||Mali_OpenGL_ES_Emulator-2.1-Linux-32bit.tgz|
Features & Benefits
- OpenGL ES 3.1 Emulation High Performance OpenGL ES 3.1 Emulation accelerated by desktop GPU capable of OpenGL 4.3. Support for OpenGL ES features such as transform feedback, multiple render targets, instancing and more
- Submitted to Khronos for OpenGL ES 3.0 Conformance Non-compromised development of OpenGL ES 3.0 development on desktop
- Tutorial Examples Example applications to demonstrate ease of use
What’s New in Version 2.1 Latest version
- Support for Geometry shaders and Tessellation shaders, part of the Android Extension Pack
- The following OpenGL ES extensions are now supported in the emulator:
What’s New in Version 2.0
- Added support for OpenGL ES 3.1 API version
GL_OES_EGL_image_externalare supported for GLES 3.0 contexts
What’s New in Version 1.4.1
- Buffer operations with GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER binding point and compressed textures fixed.
- Implementation of glMapBufferOES improved.
- DEB package installation on Ubuntu 14.04 free from warning messages.
- Fixed implementations of EGLImage and glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES.
- Fixed glViewport not updating resolution when re-using same context with various EGL surfaces.
What’s New in Version 1.4
- Single library containing complete EGL/OpenGL ES emulation code for improving library loading scenarios.
- Improvements on how textures are working in various use scenarios.
- Shader source processing is reflecting extension support correctly.
- Providing mali-cube executable for installation verification.
- Debian Software Package (.deb) now available for Ubuntu
What’s New in Version 1.3.2
- Added support for NVIDIA GPU drivers version newer than 332.76
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
- Support for additional OpenGL ES extensions.
- Improved support of existing OpenGL ES extensions under OpenGL ES 2.0 and 3.0 contexts
- Improved handling of depth textures
- Various improvements and bug fixes
What’s New in Version 1.2
- Support for ASTC compressed textures
- Support for new OpenGL ES extensions
- General bug fixes and improvements
What’s New in Version 1.1
- Added support for context sharing
- OpenGL ES 3.0 Khronos conformant
- Added support for ETC1 Textures in addition to ETC2
- Added support for OpenGL ES 2.0 contexts
- Improved ESSL error detection
- General bug fixes and improvements
Open the download dialog to access the User Guide.
Please submit your questions and issues to the Mali Developer Forums